All translations provided include the important steps of proofreading/editing finished work ensuring a more reliable, accurate translated document.
- The range of documents we translate includes general business correspondence, patents and other legal material, competitive information, material safety data sheets (MSDS), product brochures, web content, product specifications, etc.
- Each of these document types may require a unique layout and final file format which we will implement before returning the project to the client.
- We translate into and out of all languages encountered in the course of international commerce. These include all national languages of the European Union and other countries in Europe; North and South America; the Semitic languages; the major African languages; and the other major Asian languages.
- Our translators support localization within a translation when a specific dialect is required for the project.
- All Medical Translations and Translation Editors possess the education, training and work experience in the areas of the subject matter they are translating; certified where required including ISO, DIN, etc.
- We make certain that all text representing the client adheres to a One Voice Policy.
- Upon receipt of source files, the entire project is poured into a Quality Assurance Plan Checklist which outlines and tracks each stage of globalization from start to completion. Each project is assigned a project manager who is the single point of contact for that specific project.
- Designated reviewers from each project are assigned to make certain that the text is correct and compliant to company standards.
- Translation repositories/working glossaries are hosted internally creating a centralized repository to be utilized by our clients.
- If a document has already been translated, we review the changes to the text, and apply only those changes prior to the proofreading stage. Maintaining a repository of translated content results in significant cost and time savings and provides a consistency of message
IMPROVED TURNAROUND TIME
Because our translation team is positioned globally, projects can be initiated around the clock. We understand the need for quick turn-around times and every effort is made to meet the customer’s target dates.
LIFE SCIENCES MARKETING ISSUES
- For medical device organizations, pharmaceutical, and biotech companies, getting a product to the domestic market can take years. Releasing a product globally can multiply that time and effort as each country or region entails unique compliance challenges. Labeling standards imposed by Europe’s Medical Device Directive (MDD), Japan’s product liability laws, and China’s GB18030 standard have placed foreign languages at the center stage for regulatory teams, packaging engineers, and technical writers seeking to shorten time-to-market for health care products.
SECURITY AND CONFIDENTIALITY
- Confidentiality is of greatest importance .We understand importance surrounding this issue.
- all talent has a long-standing relationship with our company and each is bound by confidentiality agreements.